Joe Semmler – General Manager
Welcome to The Club at Emerald Hills. Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
As General Manager, I am responsible for all golf, tournament and food and beverage operations. It is my responsibility to ensure that our members and guests are treated with the highest in service standards. If I can assist in making your experience at The Club at Emerald Hills better, please reach out to me at email@example.com or at (954)961.4000 ext. 105.
- Outside Services and Golf Shop Assistant – West Chase Golf Club
- Outside Services Lead & FBR Open PGA Tournament Associate– TPC Scottsdale
- Outside Services Director & PGA TOUR Event Tournament Associate – TPC Summerlin
- Membership Director – Grande Oaks Golf Club (Home of the movie Caddyshack)
- Business Management and Human Resource Management – Kelley School of Business
- Master of Business Administration – Nova Southeastern University
- Lean Six Sigma , Yellow Belt – Nova Southeastern University
- Club Managers Association of America, Florida Chapter Member
Michael Sage – Assistant Professional
Michael Sage was born in Chicago, IL, educated in California and has been in the golf business in Florida since 2002 and having been associated with several facilities in California, Colorado and Florida. A member of the Emerald Hills staff since 2006, Michael enjoys the teaching of the game of golf to juniors.
Richard Schuster- Assistant Professional
Richard Schuster, born and raised in South Florida, has spend a large portion of his adult carrer on the golf course as a player and is currently in the PGA Apprentice program.